Video wall monitor is a specially designed monitoring system setup which is made up of multiple television screens, different projectors and computer screens. They are joined together to make a large screen or are laid together for the formation of a large monitor. It consists of different technologies which include LED arrays, laser projections, LCD panels and blended screens for projections. It is more cost efficient and is used in every places nowadays. Some of the known places are as follows-
- Conference rooms
- Drawing room for a bungalow house
- In offices
- In stadiums
- In malls
- On roads to guide people with traffic rules
- As hoardings for advertising
- In cinemas or auditoriums
- In different research centers especially in astronomical centers
- in command rooms
- In financial institutes
- In universities of education purpose
- In hospitals
- In some live events
- In concerts
- In museums
Why is video wall monitor used?
This technology is the modern setup and is used in every place because of the several following reasons. They are-
- It is used to engage audiences. It immediately catches by the eye of the passer passing by it to look at it. This is because of its technology.
- Helps is delivery commercial and important messages amid different distractions without any hint.
- To visualize the data and the amount of the data has to be passed and that has to be kept.
- It has the ability of creating a high resolution display which appears to be very real and lifelike.
- It also leads to easy monitoring and ensure smooth performances and operations.
Thus, these following uses and benefits have increased its demand in different areas. It has been highly effective and can be used for longer durations.