Ink Cartridges are often called as inkjet cartridges. People often use these ink cartridges in their printers. Now, as you are interested in learning about the ink cartridges lets focus on what is ink cartridge.
What is ink cartridge?
Ink cartridge is a nothing but a component of the inkjet printer. This ink cartridge contains the ink that is properly deposited on to the paper during the printing process. Each and every ink cartridge contain one or more ink reservoirs. Along with that it certainly contains producers, and add electronic contacts along with a chip which used to communicate with the printer.
When you are thinking about these ink cartridges then certainly HP Ink cartridge is the best one when compared to the other brands. You can buy HP ink at 123ink.ca because this is thus far cheapest online store to buy ink cartridges in Canada.
Now, let’s get into the topic,
How to check what type of ink your printer accepts?
Generally when you purchase a printer for your business use. It will come with an instruction manual which often indicates what type of ink that machine will accept.
It is often best to use the manufacturer recommended types of ink because the incorrect kind of ink can produce inferior and worst printing results.
In few cases, the wrong ink cartridges will not fit in the printers or it will refuse to accept it. Now, let’s get into the process.
- Firstly, go through your printer manual instructions. It will be helpful to know what kind of ink you should be using for the printers. If you don’t have move to the next point.
- Then, inspect the printers packaging you will find the ink type on the purchased box and packing cover as well.
- After that look for the ink reference card which came with your printer. Brands like HP will keep this card in the box with your printer.
- Then open the printer and allow the ink carrier to move to the center of the machine. Then have a glance at the product number printed on the cartridge.
- If you can’t see a number on the top of cartridge just remove the cartridge from the printer and look for the numbers printed on the sticker on the side of the cartridge.
- Then note your printers model and make from the documentation which came from the printer. Or you can inspect the machine model number from the bottom of the printer.
- Finally, go to your printer company website and search for the machine’s model number. Then read the description you will find the required details.
- If you are still unable to find the ink your printer accept means email the customer support team.